See how to a a button with Arduino with MAKE Magazine! This is a video tutorial on a favorite little micro-controller, the Arduino. This is a really informal how-to, and is meant to show you just how fast and easy it is to work with the Arduino.
This video is all about connecting a push button that controls the LED. This is the simplest way to use a button. However, it isn't always the best way since it doesn't account for 'debouncing'. Everything you ever wanted to know about the Arduino, including the IDE and USB drivers, can be found at http://www.arduino.cc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades