In order to back up your hard drive using Time Machine, you will need to plug in your hard drive. When the computer recognizes your hard drive, it will ask you how you want to back up. If it doesn't prompt you with a pop-up, you can click on the clock on your screen. Select "Use as Backup Disk". Time machine will have a pop-up. Turn the Time Machine on. It will show you that hard drive. You will need to select it. It will then give you information on the back, as it begins to evaluate the amount of back needed. If you lose your files for any reason, you can retrieve it by opening Time Machine. It will ask you to decide how far back you want to go to restore your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades