Looking to get into the weird world of circuit bending? In this four part video tutorial geared towards beginners, learn in thirty minutes how to circuit bend. Tools you will need include a soddering iron with innerchangeable tips (thin pencil preferred), thin sodder, hook-up wire, a wire cutter, a wire stripper, a drill with drill bits, plyers (needle nose included), and screw drivers of various small sizes. Other useful tools include cresent wrenches for toggle switches, jewelers files, & a hot glue gun. It is also advised to have a digital camera & notebook by your side to take notes on the bends you are making along the way.
The tutorial is broken up into the following 4 parts:
(1) Tools (also listed above)
(3) Circuit bending
(4) Control mounting
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades