The AppleTV is a great home entertainment hub for all your video viewing joy, but it still stands a little limited in all its glory. You can hack your Apple TV to death, but if you don't know what you're doing, you can waste tons of time and possibly even ruin your Apple TV. But with a hack called aTV Flash, hacking gets a little easier. It does cost around 50 bucks, but it adds a ton of functionality, from integrating Firefox, to allowing external storage to incredible codec support.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades