In this tutorial, we learn how to build a subwoofer out of cardboard. You will need to buy SonoTube, which is giant cardboard tubing. It comes in a variety of different sizes, so you can find one that will be around the same size as your subwoofer. To make the casing, you will need to use a saw to cut the tube to the size you need. Make it a snug size, but make sure it's not too small or you will have to start all over again. Use caulk and glue to stop any leaking air from getting out of your subwoofer. When finished, enjoy your subwoofer without paying a ton for it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades