Part of the process is to create plans to follow when making the cabinet for the arcade game. when cutting the wood you need to allow for the 1/8th of an inch that the band saw will be cutting. You will also need a piece of plexi glass to give the game an authentic feel, spray paint the piece of plexi. You will also need joysticks and buttons, which you can get at happcontrol.com. You need to cut a square hole in the plexi so that the buttons can be mounted in it. To integrate the buttons you need to hack a game pad by drilling holes in the positive and negative and sauter a lead to them without bridging the connections. Then use quick connects to the arcade buttons and then the button presses of the arcade buttons will register on the pad. Installing hinges onto the cabinet will help gain easier access to it. The bar top is recommended to be in granite so that you don't have to paint. It should approximately take a weekend of time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades