This video shows us the method to make a universal motion alarm to protect your home. You will need a reed switch with an alternating contact, a 9V battery with a battery clip, a switch, a buzzer, a small plastic box and a magnet. When a magnet is brought near the reed switch, it switches to the other contact and the switch is open. If the magnet is removed, the switch is closed and the buzzer starts ringing. Make the circuit with correct polarity for battery and the buzzer. Make a hole in the plastic box for a switch. Paste the reed switch as far away from the battery as possible. Put on the switch on the box and the alarm should start. If this is not the case, connect the other terminal of the reed switch. You can use this by placing the magnet on the box and putting it in the purse. If someone tries to take away the purse, the magnet moves from its position and the buzzer starts ringing. One can also tie one end of the door to the magnet on the box so that opening the door activates the buzzer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades