In this Electronics video tutorial you will learn how to burn a video to DVD using DVD Flick and ImgBurn. Do a Google search for 'download DVD flick' and download the program from the first link in the search result and install it. Then go to Download and search for 'imgburn', download and install it. Now open up DVD Flick, click on 'add title' on the right side and drag and drop the video file you want to burn. Then you go to 'menu settings', select the menu you want and click 'accept'. Then check on 'enable' and click 'accept'. You can now watch the video for further steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades