This is a video tutorial in the Electronics category where you are going to learn how to calculate compound interest using a TI-84 and solver. Press the apps button on the calculator and press enter to load the TVM Solver which is the 1st choice. Here the meaning of various notations are N is time, I% is the percentage, PV is present value, PMT is payment, FV is future value and C/Y is compounding period. The problem is find the compound amount and the interest earned on $12,903.45 compounded quarterly for 29 quarters at 6.37%. Now put in the values in to the calculator as shown in the video to get the answers which are $20,402.98 and $7499.53.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades