Have a Cambox portable/professional DVR? Well, if you're one of the lucky few, then this video tutorial from Vofoo could help you out.
Learn how to connect a wireless camera receiver to a Cambox DVR. It's very easy. The CAMB900 is a cool mini-DVR used throughout law enforcement and for sports cameras, among other things.
No matter what kind of frequency your receiver is (1.2GHz, 2.4GHz, 5.8GHz, etc.), Cambox will give you a suitable solution. Normally, LCD receivers you purchase from the market are 2.4G, but many wireless cameras are 1.2GHz.
In that case, you have to connect the camera receiver to a big, heavy monitor or television, but that's so complicated. Now, with Cambox, it makes it easy to DIY.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades