Ready to play scientist? This video will show you how to make a cool electro magnet out of a 9 V battery, a 9 V battery connector and parts from a Nokia phone charger. Use a fully charged battery for stronger magnet. Then solder the two parts together and plug in your battery. And just like that you've created a powerful yet simple magnet. Try picking up different things and use different batteries to test the difference in strengths . See science can be a whole lot of fun. Put on some funky techno tracks, invite over the friends and get to work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades