Systm is the Do It Yourself show designed for the common geek who wants to quickly and easily learn how to dive into the latest and hottest tech projects. We will help you avoid pitfalls and get your project up and running fast. Search Systm on WonderHowTo for more DIY episodes from this Revision3 show.
Make your own Brain in a Jar and a Giant Robot Spider - guaranteed to creep out your friends and frighten your neighbors!
In honor of last year's Halloween Project, the Motion Activated Silly String Shooter, we bring you two more projects for the spookiest night of the year!
First, we'll add a adding a special touch of strange to any indoor or outdoor décor when we build A Brain In A Jar. It's fun, easy to build and safe enough to build that your kids will have a blast helping you put it together. Best of all, the parts are easily and cheaply purchased or re-purposed items you probably have in your kitchen or garage. If you spend big money on the brain you might spend $50. Sure, you could build a similar product that's sold as a kit. (If you don't mind spending a lot more money.) We say do some scrounging and go DIY: it's a lot more fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades