This video shows you how to make a homopolar motor. First of all things you need to make motor are AA battery, couple of magnets and copper wire. Now take magnet and attach it to the negative end of battery, now take a copper wire and bend it to the shape shown in the video and place it over the positive end of the battery, now you will see that wire starts rotating. Now to make a stand take a small plastic lid and two pieces of rubber magnet then place magnets to both the sides of the lid and attach battery with magnet on the top of the lid. Now again place wire and it will start rotating.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades