This video shows us the method to make your laser pointer work with AAA batteries. Take a metal casing made of metal. In the video, we take a Duracell mini flashlight and remove the front and back part. Unscrew the top and back of the laser pointer and remove the batteries. Roll some aluminium foil and put it in the metal casing. Put the AAA batteries in the casing with positive side inside. Put the casing and the laser pointer together and the laser works. Bind the two together by two rubber bands from the front and back. Apply the duct tape and electrical tape to hold them permanently at the meeting point of the casing and the laser. Cut the rubber bands from the front and your laser is ready. If you do not have a metal casing, bind the batteries and roll the aluminium foil over it. Wrap the electrical tape over the aluminium foil. This will act as the casing for batteries. Cut the foil at both the ends so that both ends of the casing are visible. Put the casing in the laser and put some aluminium foil at the other end of the casing. This finishes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades