This instructional video offers a description and overview of how to set up your own FM broadcast station. Operating from 88 MHz to 108 MHz. It describes how a FM transmitter works and how to make one. It presents a simple di-pole radio antenna for FM broadcasting and how to make one. And finally it explains how with theses two components one can set up their own station from anywhere. The video was made by Seth Gadsden in collaboration with Stephen Dunifer and Free Radio Berkeley.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades