Teaching the basics of soldering, you should be able to learn how to fix broken headphones. There should be two wires protected by a covering, one which is a silvery metal and an orange wire which is your copper wire. Taking the plate for your speakers, there should be two connections where the wires belong. Using your soldering material, melt some onto your soldering gun and apply it to the two sites of the connection on your speaker plate. Place your wires on the correct areas and carefully use your soldering gun to melt the wire to the speaker. Repeat for the other side, taking care not to leave the gun on the speaker plate for too long. After you have done this, you should have repaired broken headphones to work as good as new.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades