In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to setup the Epson Duet Ultra Portable Projector screen. Begin by laying it down and remove the strap. It includes a floor stand or wall mount. Then take out the 3-legged stand and open the legs. Now slide the screen on top of the stand and expand the screen horizontally to a preferred size. The standard size is 4:3 and wide-screen is 16:9. The bright white screen is for optimal image display. This video will benefit those viewers who have this project screen, and would like to learn how to set it up for presentations or displays.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades