Take a look at this instructional video and learn how to take apart a Casio fx-82MS calculator. First, you'll need to get a screwdriver the take off the calculator's backplate. Make sure not to misplace those screws afterwards. You should be able to see the motherchip after taking off the plate, this is the next item you'll want to remove. These screws are extremely small so it might be best to use a knife to unscrew them. Lift the motherchip and take out the rubber key pad off. To put it back together, simply reverse this process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades