Wouldn't your TI calculator be way cooler with some sweet programs like Nintendo or Tetris?
This is a short tutorial on extracting the files from a ZIP archive, and transferring them to your calculator.
For a more in depth tutorial on transferring, see our text tutorial:
If you need a cable, you can get one from the TI Wizard Store:
The cable is called Cables To Go - 27005 - 2M USB 2.0 A/Mini-B Cable (Black) and is under the category "TI Calculator Accessories"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades