In this tutorial, we learn how to use Quick Connect Wireless with Epson Projectors. First, make sure you have one cable connected to the projector and one cable connected to the computer with a USB streamline. This makes it much easier and more efficient to plug in your projector. As soon as you plug this in, you will see a message appear on your notebook, then the screen will star to appear on the projector as it does on the notebook. It will take a few seconds, depending on the monitor and projector, but soon after this you will be able to use both in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades