In this video, we learn how to use your Mac as a wireless adapter for Xbox Live. You will need: a Mac, monitor, Xbox, and Ethernet cord. Start out by going to system preferences, then going to the sharing folder. Go to internet sharing and make sure the Ethernet box and internet is selected. Then, click the box next to internet sharing and click "start". Now, go to the network option and go to advanced, TCIP, and then write down your sub maps and router IP address. After this, plug the Ethernet cable into your computer and then to your monitor. Turn on your XBox and then change the settings to the ones that you just wrote down from your computer. Now you will be finished, enjoy playing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades