In this how to video, you will learn how to make videos that mix live action with video. First, set up the camera in the back of the room. Zoom the camera in where the white area is. Once the camera is running, go in front of the screen and perform actions. Next, play the video so that it projects on to the screen. You can hide and interact with the surroundings so it looks like the person on screen is doing the actions in real life. You can also interact with your shadow by careful editing. To do this, do the same camera set up as before by zooming in to the white screen. Wear dark clothing and perform your actions. Edit the film to create a silhouette of yourself with a white background. Overlay this film on top of a desktop image and create interaction using your movie editing program of choice. Make sure you record so that you cannot see your shadow when creating the silhouette. Now you know the basics of creating videos that mix live action with video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades